About Enoch Lodge
Enoch Lodge is a Category B Listed property, and one of three former Gatehouses to Culzean Castle and Country Park.
Culzean Castle originally belonged to the Kennedys, an ancient Scottish family descended from King Robert the Bruce. In the 1770s, David Kennedy, 10th Earl of Cassillis and a peer in the House of Lords, commissioned renowned Scottish architect Robert Adam to design and build a castle to reflect his family’s status and wealth.
Enoch Lodge is the only part of Culzean Castle in private ownership, changing hands just twice since it was first sold in the 1950s.
The cottage is ideal for couples, families and groups of friends seeking to relax, indulge in quality time together or explore this historic and beautiful part of Scotland. A popular base for cyclists and golfers, it also offers a superb venue for corporate away days or team building.
Please note Stag/Hen parties are not permitted.
There is a £200 damage deposit required which will be taken after time of booking.
Facilities at Enoch Lodge
- 4 double/twin bedrooms, 3 ensuite
- Zip and link super king size beds (twins on request), with Egyptian cotton linen
- Cot bed and high chair available
- Luxury family bathroom, with separate shower cubicle
- Living room with wood burning stove (logs provided) and 51” Smart TV with Netflix
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining room with wide range of appliances including dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker, seating for 8 people and French doors onto terrace
- Terrace with extensive garden furniture and seating
- Barbecue (gas provided)
- Hot tub (cleaned and freshly filled for your arrival)
- Secure bike/golf store for up to 8 bikes
- Heated dog run and kennels for 2 dogs
- Professionally maintained garden with 2 acres of grounds
- Free Wi-Fi
- Central heating
- Private parking for 6 cars
- Guest Welcome Pack with a selection of local produce, wine and craft beer
- Doggy Welcome Pack with treats, toys and towel